SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Description
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition) is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your Visual Basic or C++ applications.
SSLBlackbox includes complete SSL2, SSL3 and TLS 1.0/1.1 protocol support and supports full range of SSL / TLS and PKI features, such as
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* no dependencies on third-party libraries;
* 100% compatibility with all major SSL/TLS libraries and implementations, including most recent additions (AES and Camellia cipher suites);
* support for built-in and custom sockets for flexible connection management;
* support for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI, X.509 certificates, certificate requests and CRLs);
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX/DLL version
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.2.169
Release notes are not available currently.
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Requirements
No additional system requirements.